Learning a musical instrument should be fun, difficult maybe sometimes, but always fun. What a great way to challenge your slowly cementing grey matter. Advanced or beginner there is always a challenge unmet.
- All adult lessons are one hour rather than the usual short 30mins. This allows the proper time to demonstrate thoroughly what you need to get the most from your playing. Slow and steady always ensures a quicker outcome when learning any new instrument.
- Flexibility is important, so lesson plans are personalised to suite your musical tastes and desired goals. No forcing you to play Pink Floyd when all you really like is Johnny Cash !
- Electric and acoustic lessons of almost any genre and style. Combined with as much or as little theory as necessary to help give you an understanding and appreciation of music on a level you've never experienced before.
- Lesson rates are $55p/hr.
- Group lessons available also, enquire for pricing.
- Term payments not necessary. Simply pay as you go.
- Late cancellations incur a fee
- Any skill level, beginner or advanced welcome.
- All lessons held at air conditioned studio located in Stafford.
Send an email, or call to enquire about available lesson times and making a booking.